Find the latest Calgary Foreclosure and Court of Queens Bench Sale's listings here from Northeast Calgary, Northwest Calgary, Southeast Calgary and Southwest Calgary.
What is a Foreclosure? There are 2 most common type of foreclosure in Calgary Real Estate. First is the traditional Bank Foreclosure, which the lender attempt to recover the balance of loan from the borrower who has stopped making the mortgage payment and the second one is a Court of Queens Bench Sale's which involves the sale of the mortgaged property under the supervision of a court. Each of them has different rules.
One important thing to remember when purchasing a foreclosure homes is, your buying it.. "AS IS- WHERE IS"... (Read More About It)
Register with todayscalgaryhomes.com By registering with my site, you'll have VIP access to new Calgary listings of Calgary Foreclosure as soon as they hit the market.
Spectacular Location! Walking Distance To Downtown, Trendy 17th Ave. & 4th St. Great Area Of Victoria Park. South Facing, Bright 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Penthouse Condo In Concrete Building. Covered And Secured Parking. This Condo Requires A Facelift An...
This Property Is Sold As Is Where Is And The Seller Provides No Warranties Or Representations. Great Investment Opportunity! Located In One Of Calgary's Oldest And Most Desirable Communities, This Bright & Open Floor Plan, Premium Kitchen With Gra...
Judicial Sale, No Warranties/no Guarantees Great Investment Opportunity! Located In One Of Calgary's Oldest And Most Desirable Communities, This Bright & Open Floor Plan, Premium Kitchen With Granite Counter Top Stainless Steel Appliances Complime...
Great Opportunity For An Investor Or First Time Home Buyer In A Prime Location. Rental Possibilities To Those Using/working Within A Short Walking Distance To Market Mall, The University Of Calgary, Children's Hospital. Close To All Amenities; Pu...
Good Value In This Updated 2 Bedroom Inner City Condo. Take In The Great Downtown Skyline Views From The Sunny East Facing Balcony As You Have Your Morning Coffee. Entertain Your Guests At The Eat Up Granite Top Bar.
Lots Of Cabinetry And A Big ...
Foreclosure - This Is A Huge Opportunity To Make Some Great Money On A Very Rare, Big 4 Bedroom Town Home In Superb Condition. Wonderfully Cared For And Beautifully Updated This Incredible Town Home Is Perfect For A Growing Family. Features New L...
#111 250 New Brighton Vi Se, Calgary, Alberta - $264,900
Foreclosure - This Is An Absolutely Incredible Opportunity To Own A Superb 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Unit In A Prime Location In One Of New Brighton's Most Coveted Complexes. This Stunning Main Floor Unit Features Over 1000 Sq Ft Of Main Floor Luxury That...
#424 35 Richard Co Sw, Calgary, Alberta - $285,000
Top Floor Unit With Sunny Southwest Balcony Facing Courtyard. In-suite Laundry. Features 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath + Den; Huge Master Bedroom With Large Closet. Good Size Kitchen With Eating Bar. This Sought After Building Has Car Wash, Workout Room, The...
6820 Rundlehorn Dr Ne, Calgary, Alberta - $309,900
Great House Located Just Steps To Green Space, Transit, School And Shopping. Fully Renovated On The Entire Main Floor With 3 Bedroom And One Full Bath. Bright Kitchen And Eating Area. Spacious Living Room With Laminate Flooring. Separated Entrance...
Open House Sat 1-4pm***price Reduced! Location, Location, Location! 2 Storey Semi Detached With A Great Layout. Hardwood Flooring Through-out Main. Spacious Living Room Area. Open Concept From The Dining Area To Kitchen. Kitchen With Tons Of Cabin...
Note: This Is A Former Grow-op There Is No Access To The Property And No Showings; Whatsoever.
The Vendor Will Not Accept Any Offers To Purchase From Any Individual That Is An Employee Of Td Bank Or Any Of Its Subsidiaries Or Affiliated Corporati...
1. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees to purchase the Property, all buildings and improvements located on the Property, and any and all fixtures (“Attached Goods”) and chattels (“Unattached Goods”) included in the Real Estate Purchase Contract or included in the sale of the Property “as is” and “where is” as of the date of Possession, and agrees with the Seller that neither the Seller, nor its agents or representatives have made any representations or warranties with respect to the Property, any buildings or improvements located on the Property, or any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods included in the sale of the Property. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Buyer agrees that neither the Seller nor its agents have made any representation or warranties with respect to:
(a) the condition of any buildings or improvements located on the Property;
(b) the existence or condition of any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods included in the Real Estate Purchase Contract or otherwise sold with the Property;
(c) whether the Property complies with any existing land use of zoning bylaws or regulations, or municipal development agreements or plans;
(d) the location of any buildings and other improvements on the Property and whether such location complies with any applicable municipal bylaws or regulations;
(e) whether or not any buildings or improvements located on the property encroach onto any neighboring lands or any easements or rights of way;
(f) whether or not any buildings or improvements located on any neighboring lands encroach onto the Property;
(g) the size and dimensions of the Property or any buildings or improvements located thereon;
(h) whether or not the Property is contaminated with any hazardous substance within the meaning of the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act; and
(i) whether or not any of the buildings or other improvements located on the Property have been insulated with urea formaldehyde insulation.
(j) whether or not the property contains any mold or bacteria or contaminates or structural problems as a result of any marijuana grow operations.
OWNERSHIP OF UNATTACHED GOODS
2. The Buyer agrees that the Seller is selling only such interest as it may have in any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods referred to in the Real Estate Purchase Contract, or which may be located on the Property as at the date of Possession, and the Seller does not warrant that it has title to such Attached Good or Unattached Goods. Further, the Buyer agrees that the Seller will not be liable for the removal of any chattels found on the Property prior to or on the date of closing. On closing, the Buyer may have possession of the Attached Goods and Unattached Goods which are them on or about the Property on an “as is” basis, subject to the rights claimed by the prior registered owner, and the Seller will not provide a Bill of Sale, Warranty, or other
title documents to the Buyer. Further, there will be no adjustments or abatement of any kind to the Purchase Price with respect to any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods.
Real Property Report & Compliance
3. The Seller is not required to provide the Buyer with a real property report or compliance certificate. Should the Seller provide the Buyer with a copy of a survey or real property report that it has in its possession, the Buyer agrees that any use of or reliance upon such document shall be at the Buyer’s own risk. The Buyer must satisfy himself that the survey or real property report which the Seller might provide accurately reflects the Property and the buildings and improvements located thereon as they currently exist and the Seller shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions which might exist on such document. The Seller does not represent or warrant the accuracy or validity of the said survey or real property report or compliance certificate.
4. If the Property is a condominium:
(a) the Seller is not required to provide any condominium documentation to the Buyer, and the Buyer shall be solely responsible to obtain any condominium documentations he may require. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Buyer must obtain on his own and at his sole cost and expense any estoppel certificate, copy of the condominium bylaws, and financial statements for the Condominium Corporation that he may require;
(b) the Buyer must satisfy himself with the condition of the condominium unit, the common property, and the financial condition of the condominium corporation and agrees that neither the Seller, nor its agents, have made any representations or warranties pertaining to same including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the adequacy of any reserve fund the condominium corporation might have, any potential special assessments which might be levied by the condominium corporation, or the existence of any legal actions pending against the condominium corporation;
(c) the Seller shall be responsible for amounts payable up to the closing date on account of any condominium fees and special assessments levied by the condominium corporation.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (G.S.T.)
5. In addition to the purchase price payable hereunder, the Buyer shall pay to the Seller and indemnify the Seller against all Goods and Services Tax (“G.S.T.”) payable on the purchase price as required by the Excise Tax Act. The Seller will not provide to the Buyer a Certificate of Exempt Supply, or any other certificate certifying that this purchase and sale transaction is not subject to the Goods and Services Tax. Should the Seller fail to collect G.S.T. from the Buyer, it shall not be construed by the Buyer as a certification by the Seller that no G.S.T. is payable by the Buyer hereunder, and the Buyer shall remain liable for any G.S.T. which might be payable with respect to this transaction.