Find the latest Calgary Foreclosure and Court of Queens Bench Sale's listings here from Northeast Calgary, Northwest Calgary, Southeast Calgary and Southwest Calgary.
What is a Foreclosure? There are 2 most common type of foreclosure in Calgary Real Estate. First is the traditional Bank Foreclosure, which the lender attempt to recover the balance of loan from the borrower who has stopped making the mortgage payment and the second one is a Court of Queens Bench Sale's which involves the sale of the mortgaged property under the supervision of a court. Each of them has different rules.
One important thing to remember when purchasing a foreclosure homes is, your buying it.. "AS IS- WHERE IS"... (Read More About It)
Register with todayscalgaryhomes.com By registering with my site, you'll have VIP access to new Calgary listings of Calgary Foreclosure as soon as they hit the market.
Almost New! One Of 2 Apartments Available In The Mls From The Calgary City Centre Area Above 900 Sq Ft, Of Minimum 2 Bedrooms, Less Than 10 Years Of Age And Below $250,000! Great Location! 10-15 Mins Walk To Downtown's Bow River! Walk To Amenities...
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
87 Cranberry Place Se, Calgary, Alberta - $335,000
This Great 2 Storey In The Desirable Area Of Cranston Has A Ton Of Potential + Plenty To Appreciate! Perfect For A Family W/over 2158 Sq Ft Of Developable Living Space + Lots Of Excellent Features To See! Nice Curb Appeal W/stone Detail + Establis...
Great Upgraded Home In The Desirable Community Of Mahogany Within Walking Distance To The Beach! This Home Features A Total Of 5 Bedrooms, A Main Floor With High Ceilings And Open Kitchen, Dining And Living Room With 2 Sided Fireplace Between Liv...
Century 21 PowerRealty.ca
116 Bedford Circle Ne, Calgary, Alberta - $303,000
Welcome To 116 Bedford Ci Ne! A House In The Amenity Rich Community Of Beddington Heights, On A Large Lot And Minutes From Transit, Beddington Trail, Deerfoot, Restaurants And Grocery, Schools And So Much More. Looking For More Privacy? Massive...
THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
102, 1222 13 Avenue Sw, Calgary, Alberta - $129,900
Bright, Sunny, Open 2 Bedroom Condo In The Heart Of Calgary's Popular Beltline District. Walking Distance To Popular Pubs, Restaurants And Shopping. Easy Commute Into Downtown Plus Quick Access To Bike Paths And Parks. Spacious Entry With Double C...
*****judicial Listing!***** The Largest And Lowest Price Active Listing Unit In The Area. ***** An Ideal Starter Home Or Investment Property! Amazing Opportunity To Own This Big & Beautiful Townhouse. Well Maintained, Newly Built 2017, & Open L...
200, 9449 19 Street Sw, Calgary, Alberta - $249,900
Great Location With Spacious Balcony Overlooking Beautifully Treed And Landscaped West Courtyard! 980 Sq.ft., One Bedroom Plus Den/office, Spacious Living Room, Kitchen And Dining Room, 1.5 Baths, And A Laundry Room. Titled Parking Stall! Great A...
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
139 Skyview Ranch Road Ne, Calgary, Alberta - $307,000
Be Your Own Landlord. In This Home Your Family Will Find Security, Space To Grow And Room To Gather Together. There Is A Comfortable Great Room Space With Lots Of Room To Relax, Entertain, And Cook. You Will Love The Island Counter And The View To...
Welcome To Your Bright Inner City Home With 1600+ Sq Ft Over 3 Levels. The Main Floor Boasts Of An Open Floor Plan With Hardwood Floors, A Large Living Room With Bay Window And Cozy Fireplace, A Well Appointed Kitchen With Central Island With Eati...
This Impressive Home Is Situated In The Highly Desirable Neighbourhood Of Richmond. This Custom Built Home Is Large With More Than 3,300 Square Feet Of Living Space. This Open Concept Home Is Flooded With Natural Light. The Kitchen Is Ideal For En...
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
5, 101 Grier Terrace Ne, Calgary, Alberta - $190,000
Property Is Being Sold "as Is - Where Is". Cozy End Unit With A Great Layout Across The Street From Nose Creek Pathway. This Condo Boasts 2 Nice Size Bedrooms, In-suite Laundry, Large Storage Room, Open Kitchen That Overlooks Sliding Doors To Your...
RE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS
102 Aspen Ridge Place Sw, Calgary, Alberta - $1,750,000
Incredible Opportunity To Live In One Of The Best Neighbourhoods In The City, Aspen Estates. This 2-storey Former Show Home With Triple Attached Garage Is Located On A 1/3rd Of An Acre With Stunning Mountain Views. It Boasts Luxury Living With Alm...
1. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees to purchase the Property, all buildings and improvements located on the Property, and any and all fixtures (“Attached Goods”) and chattels (“Unattached Goods”) included in the Real Estate Purchase Contract or included in the sale of the Property “as is” and “where is” as of the date of Possession, and agrees with the Seller that neither the Seller, nor its agents or representatives have made any representations or warranties with respect to the Property, any buildings or improvements located on the Property, or any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods included in the sale of the Property. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Buyer agrees that neither the Seller nor its agents have made any representation or warranties with respect to:
(a) the condition of any buildings or improvements located on the Property;
(b) the existence or condition of any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods included in the Real Estate Purchase Contract or otherwise sold with the Property;
(c) whether the Property complies with any existing land use of zoning bylaws or regulations, or municipal development agreements or plans;
(d) the location of any buildings and other improvements on the Property and whether such location complies with any applicable municipal bylaws or regulations;
(e) whether or not any buildings or improvements located on the property encroach onto any neighboring lands or any easements or rights of way;
(f) whether or not any buildings or improvements located on any neighboring lands encroach onto the Property;
(g) the size and dimensions of the Property or any buildings or improvements located thereon;
(h) whether or not the Property is contaminated with any hazardous substance within the meaning of the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act; and
(i) whether or not any of the buildings or other improvements located on the Property have been insulated with urea formaldehyde insulation.
(j) whether or not the property contains any mold or bacteria or contaminates or structural problems as a result of any marijuana grow operations.
OWNERSHIP OF UNATTACHED GOODS
2. The Buyer agrees that the Seller is selling only such interest as it may have in any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods referred to in the Real Estate Purchase Contract, or which may be located on the Property as at the date of Possession, and the Seller does not warrant that it has title to such Attached Good or Unattached Goods. Further, the Buyer agrees that the Seller will not be liable for the removal of any chattels found on the Property prior to or on the date of closing. On closing, the Buyer may have possession of the Attached Goods and Unattached Goods which are them on or about the Property on an “as is” basis, subject to the rights claimed by the prior registered owner, and the Seller will not provide a Bill of Sale, Warranty, or other
title documents to the Buyer. Further, there will be no adjustments or abatement of any kind to the Purchase Price with respect to any Attached Goods or Unattached Goods.
Real Property Report & Compliance
3. The Seller is not required to provide the Buyer with a real property report or compliance certificate. Should the Seller provide the Buyer with a copy of a survey or real property report that it has in its possession, the Buyer agrees that any use of or reliance upon such document shall be at the Buyer’s own risk. The Buyer must satisfy himself that the survey or real property report which the Seller might provide accurately reflects the Property and the buildings and improvements located thereon as they currently exist and the Seller shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions which might exist on such document. The Seller does not represent or warrant the accuracy or validity of the said survey or real property report or compliance certificate.
4. If the Property is a condominium:
(a) the Seller is not required to provide any condominium documentation to the Buyer, and the Buyer shall be solely responsible to obtain any condominium documentations he may require. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Buyer must obtain on his own and at his sole cost and expense any estoppel certificate, copy of the condominium bylaws, and financial statements for the Condominium Corporation that he may require;
(b) the Buyer must satisfy himself with the condition of the condominium unit, the common property, and the financial condition of the condominium corporation and agrees that neither the Seller, nor its agents, have made any representations or warranties pertaining to same including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the adequacy of any reserve fund the condominium corporation might have, any potential special assessments which might be levied by the condominium corporation, or the existence of any legal actions pending against the condominium corporation;
(c) the Seller shall be responsible for amounts payable up to the closing date on account of any condominium fees and special assessments levied by the condominium corporation.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (G.S.T.)
5. In addition to the purchase price payable hereunder, the Buyer shall pay to the Seller and indemnify the Seller against all Goods and Services Tax (“G.S.T.”) payable on the purchase price as required by the Excise Tax Act. The Seller will not provide to the Buyer a Certificate of Exempt Supply, or any other certificate certifying that this purchase and sale transaction is not subject to the Goods and Services Tax. Should the Seller fail to collect G.S.T. from the Buyer, it shall not be construed by the Buyer as a certification by the Seller that no G.S.T. is payable by the Buyer hereunder, and the Buyer shall remain liable for any G.S.T. which might be payable with respect to this transaction.
MLS listings provided by Pillar 9™. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 29th, 2020 at 11:31am CDT.