Pricing Your Property
The single most important decision you will make with your REALTOR ® is determining the right asking price for your property.
The Benefits of Pricing Right
1. Your property sells faster, because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
2. Your home doesn't lose its "marketability".
3. The closer to market value, the higher and the more offers received.
4. A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
5. The real estate community will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
The Result of Overpricing
Many sellers believe that if they price their home high initially, they can lower it later.
Often, when a home is priced too high, it experiences little activity. Gradually, the price will come…